Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Apply:||Tester Dielectric Loss And Resistivity||Power:||220V,50hz+-10%|
|Operation:||LCD Touch Screen|
HJD Series Insulating Oil tan Delta tester ,oil dielectric loss and resistivity tester,also called Automatic Precision Oil Dissipation Factor Tester is based on ASTM D 924, IEC 60247 and GB/T5654-2007. It is used for testing dielectric loss factor and DC resistivity of insulation oil and other liquid insulating medium.
The instrument is characterized by integrated structure, and integrates the dielectric loss of grease cup, temperature controller, temperature sensor, dielectric loss test bridge,AC test power, standard capacitor, high resistance meter, DC high voltage source and other major components. It is equipped with large screen LCD display. The test results can be automatically stored and printed out so that the operator with no professional training will be able to use it easily.
1. Grease cup complies to national standard GB/T5654-2007; three-electrode structure; inter-electrode space of 2mm; eliminate stray capacitance and leakage effects on dielectric loss test results.
2. Adopts the medium frequency induction heating and PID temperature control algorithm with advantages of non-contact oil cup and heating body, even heating, fast speed, convenient control, strict temperature control.
3. Internal standard capacitor of SF6 gas-filled three-electrode capacitance of the capacitor dielectric loss and electrical capacity independence of ambient temperature, humidity and other effects. The instrument accuracy is ensured even after prolonged use.
4. AC test power supply using AC-DC-AC conversion to effectively avoid fluctuations in mains voltage and frequency effect on dielectric loss measurement accuracy. Even a generator, the instrument can work properly.
5. Perfect protection function. When there is over voltage, over current or high-voltage short circuit, instrument can quickly cut off pressure and issues a warning message. When the temperature of the sensor fails or is not connected, the instrument will also issue a warning message.
6. There is a temperature limit relay in the medium frequency induction heating furnace. When temperature is above 120 degrees, the instrument frees the relay and stops heating.
7.More convenient the experimental parameter is set.Temperature setting range 0~125℃, AC voltage setting range 500~2200V, DC voltage setting range 0~500V.
8. With large screen LCD with backlight and clear display. Friendly interface; Enter the commands, the instrument will automatically test, store and print test results.
Relative permittivity: 1.000-30.000
Dielectric loss factor: 0.00001-100
DC resistivity: 2.5 MΩm-20 TΩm
Capacitance: ± (1% reading + 0.5pF)
Relative permittivity: ±1% reading
Dielectric loss factor ± (1% reading + 0.0001)
DC resistivity: ±10% reading
Relative permittivity: 0.001
Dielectric loss factor: 0.00001
|Temperature range||0-125 ° C|
|Temperature measurement error||±0.5 °C|
|AC experimental voltage||500-2200V,continuously adjustable, frequency: 50Hz|
|DC test voltage||0-500V, continuously adjustable|
|Power supply voltage||AC 220V ± 10%(can be customized)|
50Hz/60Hz ±1%(can be customized)
|Dimensions||500 × 360 × 420mm|
|Weight||About 26 kg|